The Patton Park was established in 1942 on a wooded setting on the east end of the borough. The park is owned by the Borough of Patton and is operated and controlled by an appointed Park Commission. The Patton Park Commission has made extensive improvement throughout the facilities over the years.
The Park is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. The facilities are used extensively through the summer months and provide an excellent place for reunions, anniversaries, weddings, picnics, etc.
Here is a list of the major facilities:
- Seven pavilions and a gazebo available for daily rental
- A full size outdoor swimming pool with diving boards and slide
- Bathhouse with Showers
- A band shell for entertainment functions
- An authentic operating replica train through a wooded trail
- Modern bathrooms
- Picnic tables & grills throughout the park
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe pits
- Playground equipment throughout the park
Pavilion rentals are scheduled through the Patton Borough Municipal Office. For scheduling or additional information call (814) 674-3641.
Rental is rain or shine. There will be no refunds given for any rental, however a $40.00 rebooking fee will be charged if it is chosen to change the rental date to an open date within the same year.
2021 October – No Park Meeting
2021 December – No Park Meeting
No meetings held for October, November or December 2022
October- November No Meeting.